Colorado Scuba Diving Academy will match and beat, any other rental rates in our region. We rent the same top of the line gear that we sell or teach in. All of our rental gear comes from top manufactures, like Oceanic, Hollis, HOG/Edge and Seasoft to name a few, and will function and fit you properly. We offer reduced rates for longer term or packages rentals.
If you don't own scuba diving gear, we'll put you in something you'd want to own
10 Things To Remember When Renting Scuba Gear
A few extra minutes to check your gear's functions and readiness before you go diving, could save you the day's dive or in extreme situations even your life. Take a moment to read these 10 points you should consider checking, before going on your day's venture. Take an extra moment with us to make sure you understand everything.
If you're somewhere trying to rent your gear, consult with the staff of the operator you are using. If you're still not sure, call us or email us with your questions. CSDA's staff will be more than happy to assit you, even when you are far from home.
1. Pressurize regulators on a full tank to check for leaks and free flow
2. Check the mouth pieces on all second stages. Look for holes and tears
3. Inflate the BCD to make sure it holds air and that the inflator and all dump valves are working properly
4. Make sure weight pockets are not missing on weight integrated BCDs
5. Make sure your tank is full, the tank's valve is working and the O-ring is in good condition
6. Check visual and hydro inspections, if you are planing to get them filled
7. Check zippers on wetsuits to make sure they zip smoothly in both direction
8. Turn dive computer ON and make sure it's reset and "clear" and that the "low battery indicator" is OFF (learn how to use it)
9. Check all hoses for abrasions, tears and kinks
10. Make sure you understand how your gear operates, how the alternate air source functions and how to orally inflate your BCD
Gear Rental Term and Conditions
The renter promisses to return the below rented equipment on the return date, clean and in good condition. The renter understand that he's/she's responsible for all items and agree that he's/she's liable for any charges necessary to replace equipment rented, that becomes damaged or lost. The renter promises that the above equipment is being rented for the use of ONLY certified divers.
The renter assumes all and full responsibility for the use of the above equipment and waive all liability on the part of Colorado Scuba Diving Academy (CSDA). The renter is further waives all liability on the part of any employee or associate of CSDA for any injuries and/or accidents incurred while using said equipment. The renter agrees to inspect the operation of the equipment and agrees to not use the rental equipment, unless he/she fully understand the functions and the proper operation of the gear he/she rents, and understand that failure to do so, could result in serious injury or death.
By taking the gear out of our hands, CSDA assumes you understand all of the said above, and found the gear to be in proper working order.
Download and complete the Equipment Rental Waiver HERE
Single Item Rental Rates
NOTE: Our standard rental Nitrox dive computer is "Hollis DG02". If you are planing on renting a computer, please download and review the operating manual HERE
1 Day / 2 Days / 3-7 Days
1. Tank: $8 / $18 / $38
2. Regulator: $15 / $35 / $75
3. BCD: $15 / $35 / $70
4. Full Wetsuit: $10 / $28 / $65
5. Shortie Wetsuit: $6 / $16 / $32
6. Mask / Snorkel: $8 / $20 / $35
7. Mask, Snorkel, Fins: $15 / $35 / $50
8. Hood: $5 / $10 / $20
9. Weight Belt With Weights: $6 / $15 / $35
10. Drysuit: $50 / $100 / $250
11. Computer (Manual): $20 / $45 / $75
CSDA Pool Package:
#1) All Equipment ................ $15
#2) Tank & Weights .............. $10
Travel Package - 1
#1) BCD, Regulator . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $160
#2) BCD, Reg., Computer (Download Manual) . . . . . . . . . . $185
Travel Package - 2
#1) BCD, Regulator & Wetsuit . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $175
#2) BCD, Reg., Wetsuit & Computer (Download Manual) . . . . . . . $195